In the United States alone, there are millions of firearm owners. That is why it’s so important to have the best gun safe in your home to protect your weapons as it takes loads of responsibility to keep it safe. With a gun safe, you can keep your firearms and other important items neatly stored away and still in reach, especially if you’re not planning to take it with you on trips. Under $500 is amount that everyone can afford and also get good features in that amount. So, here we are trying to help you with Best gun safe under 500 for your needs.
There are many different gun safes available on the market and some are very expensive, but here with us, you can find the best gun safe under 500 with some great features. You can find some great ones available that make attractive additions to your home, but most importantly, it needs to keep your weapons out kids and burglars hands.
In this short review you are going to read about
- Best gun safe cabinet under 500
- Best Rifle Safe under 500
- Best Fire and Water Proof Safe under 500
- Best Gun Safe for home under 500
- Best handgun safe under 500
|Name||Safe Type||Lock Type||Capacity||Check Out !|
|Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 Gun Fully Convertible Security Safe||Gun Cabinet||Electronic lock||22 Rifles Or Shotgun Or 11 Firearms with shelving||Check Price|
|BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe||Rifle Safe||Biometric Lock||6 Rifles/ Shotgun Or 3 Rifles/Shotgun With Shelves||Check Price|
|First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock||Handgun Safe + Security Safe||Electronic lock||Handgun with Other Important Item/Documents||Check Price|
|BARSKA Biometric Keypad Safe||Handgun Safe + Security Safe||Biometric Lock||Handgun with Other Important Item/Documents||Check Price|
|The GunBox Biometric Hand Gun Safe||Hand Gun Safe||Biometric Lock||Handgun||Check Price|
Best Gun Safe Cabinet Under 500
Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 Gun Fully Convertible Security Safe
The Stack-On SS-22-MB-E 22 gun safe is a convertible security safe that has an electronic locking system that’s approved by the California Department of Justice and meets all the requirements of the Penal Code in section 12088. It is one of the best gun safes for 500 as it has a two-way locking system with a 1-inch steel live action-locking bolt with up to six locking points.
The interior of the safe’s fully carpeted while the hinges are concealed and have side steel deadbolts for added security. On the inside, you have molded barrel rests that accommodate rifles or shotguns placed side-by-side. You can place up to 22 rifles or your shotguns that measure up to 54-inches tall. Alternatively, you can store up to 11 firearms.
The safe has four adjustable shelves while the exterior of the safe has an epoxy coating with chrome engravings. The electronic lock has lights when opening the door and warns you when the battery is low. It gives you a warning if you enter the incorrect code.
- The Stack-On SS-22-MB-E gun safe holds up to 22 rifles or shotguns that measure 54-inches tall,
- You can also place up to 11 firearms for storage in the safe,
- There are four adjustable shelves,
- The interior of the safe is fully carpeted,
- It has an electronic lock with a two-way locking system,
- The safe is made from ⅛-inch steel,
- It has a light when you open the door and warns you when the battery is low or you have entered the wrong code,
- The exterior has an epoxy coat finish with chrome engravings on the outside,
- The safe weighs 245-pound and measures 17.6 x 55.1 x 26.8-inches, and
- You receive a three-year warranty
Pros l The safe has a durable build and has great inset hinges while the electronic locks easy to use.
Cons l Needs a protection against humidity.
Best Rifle Safe Under 500
BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe
The BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe is the best gun safe under 500. It’s a finger recognition safe that allows you rapid entry to the safe. You can place up to six full-sized rifles or shotguns in the BARSKA. You can add shelves to it to store your pistols or other items. The fingerprint scanner accepts up to 120 different fingerprints.
This is great to use if there is more than one person that needs access to the gun safe. The scanner does give occasional problems if you do not keep it clean. When it comes to appearance, it has a modern and streamlined design. The included shelve can be removed for added storage.
The safe has a three point solid dead bolt locking system that you can use manually. When buying the safe you receive a set of backup keys to use in case of an emergency. It also includes the external battery pack, and the mounting hardware. For securing the safe to the floor or wall, it has factory pre-drilled anchor points. The the safe’s powered by four AA batteries that’s included with the package.
- The BARSKA is a biometric safe that can identify up to 120 different fingerprints,
- You can store up to three rifles in it with important items such as documents,
- It has pre-drilled holes for mounting the safe to the floor or wall,
- The biometric systems operated by four AA batteries that last up to two years,
- You receive all the hardware for mounting the safe with two backup keys,
- It’s made from durable steel and
- The shelf can be removed for added space or you can add more shelves to it, and weighs 66-pounds,
- Interior measurements are 6.3 x 9.7 x 52-inches; exterior measurements 8.6 x 9.8 x 52.17-inches
- You receive a 12-month warranty
Pros l Fits into most bedroom closets, well built, can turn off the beeping sound, approved by the California Firearm Safety
Cons l it could have been a bit wider and deeper.
Best Fire and Water Proof Gun safe under 500
First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock
The First Alert 2092DF is one of the best guns safe for 500 that’s water and fireproof. It has a digital lock. The safe, includes an override and is constructed from durable steel and sealed against water damage. The safe’s ETL and UL-certified to protect your valuable for up to an hour at 1700° Fahrenheit and verified to protect your electronic devices placed in the safe.
It has pry-resistant hinges, concealed and opens with a programmable digital lock that has a four locking bolt system. The gun safe includes an adjustable shelf with a handy key rack. The safe weighs 93 LBS and measures 17.5 x 19.63 x 18-inches. The digital lock has a water protective cover to protect the digital keypad.
- The First Alert 2092DF safe is water and fireproofs for up to one-hour,
- It has a 1.3 cubic foot capacity and made with durable material,
- The digital keypad is backlit and has a protective cover over it and comes with an override key,
- There is one removable shelf that you can adjust as well to add items to the safe and it comes with a hanging key rack that you can remove,
- It has concealed hinges and a four bolt locking system,
- It is both ETL and UCL-certified and weighs 93 pounds and measures 17.5 x 19.63 x 18-inches, and
- Includes a 5-year warranty
Pros l The safe is fire and waterproof that’s great for keeping your electronic devices and media safe, well made, the digital keypad is easy to program and affordable
Cons l Many people do not like the cover over the digital pad, but this helps to protect the keypad from water damage.
Best Gun safe under 500 for Home
BARSKA Biometric Keypad Safe
For one of the best gun safes under 500, the BARSKA Biometric Keypad Safe stands out for some great reasons. This safe has a Biometric Fingerprint Scanner and includes a numeric digital keypad. You can store up to 30 different fingerprints and program one PIN code into its memory.
Included with your package you receive two extra backup keys, the mounting hardware, 4 AA batteries, and the protective floor mat to keep your valuables free from scratches. This specific model you can buy in three different sizes.
With the Biometric Scanning Image Sensor, it uses optical sensors to encrypt images of the fingerprints and stores it in the gun safes memory. For additional security measures, it has a motorized dead bolt system that prevents any tampering with bolts.
- The BARSKA Biometric safe can store up to 30 different fingerprints in its memory,
- There are two ways you can access the safe one is the Biometric fingerprint access and the other is the digital numeric keypad that you can program one PIN code,
- It has a solid two steel mechanized locking bolt system,
- It comes with pre-drilled holes for mounting the safe and includes the mounting hardware,
- On the inside of the safe, it has a protective mat,
- You receive a set of two backup keys to override the safe, and
- Includes a one-year warranty
Pros l Well built safe that has a solid latching mechanism, the biometric scanner works well if your hands are clean, the keypad works without any problems, and the pre-drilled holes are great for mounting the safe securely
Cons l The only problems customers have with this safe is the learn button that anyone according to them can be accessed with a paperclip.
Best Handgun Safe Under 500
The GunBox Biometric Hand Gun Safe
For a perfect solution to hide your handgun, the GunBox Biometric Hand Gun Safe is superb. It has a sleek design and made from durable aircraft aluminum alloy and works with the biometric technology to give you access to the safe.
It has a small footprint that is great as you can store it in your nightstand and has USB ports to charge any type of gadget. It has a Kensington lock port that adds security and with the biometric scanner, you have quick access to the safe. It has a warning alarm system if someone tries to open or move it.
The biometric system for this gun safe under 500 has a RFID scanner that memorizes different fingerprints. It has an internal motion sensor and you can use it with a wristband, ring, or sticker label that you can buy separately from the safe.
It has a battery backup with a shut off switch, designed to use in the home or your vehicle, and is FAA approved to transport your firearm when flying.
- The GunBox handgun safe has a RFID scanner that you can store multiple fingerprints on,
- It has an internal motion sensor with alarm warning you if someone moves or tries to open it,
- You can buy the RF ring, sticker label or wristband separately,
- It has two USB ports for charging different mobile devices,
- It has a battery backup with a shut off switch,
- It has included mounting holes and is great to use at home, in your vehicle, or when traveling by air,
- You can buy the Kensington lock port that is sold separately,
- The gun box is a FAA and TSA approved safe,
Pros l The gun box holds a SIG P250 and a Taurus PT111 pistol, the wristband you buy extra is great to control access to the safe, the box has a sturdy build, the alarm feature is great, has a light on the inside of the gun box.
If you’re in the market to buy a gun safe to keep your most prized belongings safe and have a limited budget, we are sure that you will find a suitable one in our gun safe under 500 list. They are durable, easy to use, give you enough space for your firearms, and some are even FAA and TSA approved. Some of them you can mount to the floor & wall while others are unique enough to take with you on a trip. The most important thing is that those will keep your firearms and other important items safe.
Gun safes you can buy online in different shapes and size. However, if you are looking for a great place to keep your guns hidden away you need the hidden gun safe making sure no one finds it. You want to make sure that your firearm and ammo is secure from prying hands. Here with us, you can find some great secret gun safes that you would never think would be a rifle safe. Here, we are covering following types of best hidden gun safes for home and office.
- Mirror Gun Safes
- Book Gun Safes
- Wall Frame Gun Safe
- Furniture Gun Storage
- Other Secret Safes
Before reading the full review, Lets Take a Quick Look at 5 Types of Different Hidden Gun Safes.
|Name||Use||Rating||Check Out !|
|Gun Cabinet Hidden In the Wall Mirror||Home / Office||4.9/5||Check Price|
|BARSKA Hidden Real Book Gun Safe||Portable||4.6/5||Check Price|
|Barska Antique Book Lock Box with Key Lock||Portable||4.0/5||Check Price|
|The Tactical Frame||Home / Office||3.0/5||Check Price|
|M9 Gun Concealment System||Home / Office||2.5/5||Check Price|
|Willa-Hide Picture Frame Hidden Gun Cabinet||Home / Office||4.0/5||Check Price|
|Covert Cabinets HG-21 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage||Home / Office||4.3/5||Check Price|
|Oak Covert Cabinets LG-36 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage with Led Lights||Home / Office||4.8/5||Check Price|
|Covert Cabinets SG-58 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage||Home / Office||3.5/5||Check Price|
|American Furniture Classics 611 10 Gun/Curio Slider Cabinet Combination||Home / Office||4.0/5||Check Price|
|The Pillow Safe||Home / Office||4.0/5||Check Price|
|Mantle Clock Safe Concealment Hidden Storage Compartment||Home / Office||4.5/5||Check Price|
|Handgun Concealment Flag Box Quick Access||Home / Office||4.0/5||Check Price|
Mirror Gun Safes
Who would ever think that a mirror could become a gun safe look at these stunning mirror gun safes available online and make it fit in comfortably with the rest of your home décor?
Gun Cabinet Hidden In the Wall Mirror
With the Gun Cabinet Hidden in the wall safe, you can safely place it inside or outside of the wall. This gun safe looks exactly like a mirror hanging on the wall and made from durable material. It comes with a magnetic key, can hold up to three rifles, and includes an upper shelf to store your pistol and ammo. At the bottom of this mirror gun safe, there is a mesh slip where you can hang smaller items and will require some carpentry skills to place the safe in the wall. You need to buy the molding material separately as it is not included if you want to place it in the wall. You receive the cabinet fully assembled.
Stand Out Features:
- The gun safe has a stylish mirror concealing the gun safe and measures 42.5 x 14 x 3.5-inches,
- You can place it into the wall or hang it on the outside of the wall,
- Designed with a magnetic locking device and weighs 30 lbs,
- You can place up to 3 rifles without the scope attached, ammo, and 2 handguns,
- It has an upper storage shelf with a square mesh bottom area inside the door,
Pro : Perfect for home security, quickly accessible, ample storage space, can use it for more than just keeping your weapons secure, fits in with any home décor
Con : Best placed in the wall and requires some work.
The Book Safe
Who would have ever thought that a book could become a hidden gun safe! There are many different brands available online but here we have two of these book safes standing out from the rest!
BARSKA Hidden Real Book Gun Safe
The BARSKA hidden real book gun safe is made from solid steel with a lightweight design. This safe looks exactly like a hardback book. When placed in between your other books it looks exactly like a novel and has a real paper exterior with pages. While on the inside, you are greeted with a solid steel construction and easy to take with you while traveling. You receive a set of keys and can store your handgun, jewelry, or passports in it. The outer side of the safe is 7.5 x 1.75 x 10.5-inches.
Stand Out Features:
- It is made from durable steel with a paper covering and design of a book,
- Store any valuables in it from your pistol to jewelry,
- Works with a key locking system and weighs 2.6-pounds,
- Outer Dimensions 7.5 x 1.75 x 10.5-inches; Inner dimensions 5 x 1x 7.75-inhes,
- You receive a backup key and a one-year warranty
Pro : Fits a standard Glock 19 with one magazine loaded and separately, feels like a real book and out of sight when placed with other books
Con : Not all handguns fit in it.
Barska Antique Book Lock Box with Key Lock
The BARSKA Antique Book gun safe looks and feels like a real book with a concealed compartment inside. The cover of the books features a magnetic lock while the interiors made out of strong steel. This hidden gun safe blend in with everything around your home and when placed with other books no one will even know there is a safe. Included with the book safe you receive a set of keys and are lightweight.
Stand Out Features:
- The front cover of this book safe has a magnetic closure keeping the safe closed,
- The interior of the safe is made from durable steel,
- You can store a handgun or other valuable in it,
- It has an outer dimension of 7 x 2.75 x 10.75-inches with an inner dimension of 5.5 x 2.25 x 9.25-inches and weighs 2.1-pounds,
- You receive a set of keys and a one-year limited warranty
Pro : The safe looks and feels like a book
Con : It is not a secure lock box.
Hidden Frame Safe
When looking at the hidden frame safe it looks like a normal picture frame but is a secret gun safe. Here we have three hidden frame safes you can look at.
The Tactical Frame
The Tactical Frame you can hang on the wall in any room of the home. This model is made in the USA and you can safely keep your coins, documents, firearms and other valuables in it. The tactical frame has hinges and swings open to reveal the safe and you can open the frame in any direction by flipping it over. It comes with pre-drilled holes on the back for ease of installation and includes the hardware for mounting. You can even replace the picture with one of your own. In the concealed apartment, it has magnets to keep your handgun secured.
Stand Out Features:
- The frame has a hinged door that opens into any direction and has a concealed apartment,
- Keep any type of valuables in this hidden gun safe,
- It has a standard frame size of 8 x 10-inches while the internal dimensions are 8 x 10 x 1.38-inches,
Pro : Can replace the picture, easy access, no need of cutting into the sheetrock, ample space
Con : It does not lock and only for concealment.
M9 Gun Concealment System
The M9 Gun concealment system you mount into a standard wall in between the wall studs. You receive 4 extra foam blanks if your first cutting out was not successful and you receive magnets to keep your firearms in place. When the picture frame is in the flush position it conceals the compartment and once opened the secret gun safe extends and tilts out. You can even replace the frame with a larger one.
Stand Out Features:
- You can easily mount it to any wall,
- It comes with 4 foam blanks and magnets to hold your gun in place,
- When in position it sits flush to the wall concealing the compartment and once opened the hidden compartment extends and tilts out,
- You can replace the frame with a larger one and the hidden compartment measures 11.5 x 8.5 x 1.5-inches
Pro : You can use it on any type of wall, conceals well
Con : Not secure enough only conceals.
Willa-Hide Picture Frame Hidden Gun Cabinet
The Willa-Hide Picture Frame is a U.S. made gun cabinet to conceal your weapons and valuable. The front slides out giving you access to your important items and when not needed it conceals and secures your belongings. It has a secure locking system. You can choose from different color designs and wood from modern to rustic. It has adjustable shelving and works with an earth magnet key. You can buy them for a normal handgun or you can buy the larger one for your rifles and shotgun.
Stand Out Features:
- You can use the Willa-Hilde anywhere in your home or office,
- Store your family picture in the frame that measures 16 x 20,
- It has metal glides that help the cabinet door to slide and stays in place with the steel locking pin system,
- It includes a magnetic key that unlocks the door
Pro : Conceals well and big enough to hide away valuable depending on the size you buy
Con : A bit expensive.
Hidden Gun Storage Furniture
Whoever thought that you could get hidden gun storage furniture check these out!
Covert Cabinets HG-21 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage
The Covert Cabinet HG-21 is a drop down hidden gun safe that you can buy in two different wood colors the cherry and satin black. You can store up to two handguns and works with a magnetic lock and key. It works with hinges that have a gas spring to control the opening. Place your priced photos or some home decorations on top of it.
Stand Out Features:
- This is a gun cabinet with a shelf that drops down into a hidden gun safe,
- Can buy them in two different wood colors,
- Store up to two handguns,
- Works with a magnetic lock and key,
- Exterior dimensions 21 x 12 x 4-inches; interior and exterior load limit is 20 lb and easy to mount,
- Includes the mounting hardware and the hinges work with a gas spring
Pro : The hidden gun storage furniture safe looks great, has a great locking system, simple to use, excellent wood finish, has a LED light
Con : Designed only for concealment and not safety.
Oak Covert Cabinets LG-36 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage with Led Lights
You can hang the Oak Covert LG-36 gun cabinet on any wall in your home or office. Place items on the shelf and it looks like any other piece of the fixture in your home. Even the lock, latches, and the hinges concealed but once the compartment drops, it reveals your priced possessions. It has an interior magnetic lock system that opens with a magnetic key. The hinges open smoothly with the dampener gas spring.
Stand Out Features:
- It is a 46-inch shelf with a drop down hidden compartment with three by LED lights,
- It includes two magnetic safety locks with two keys for opening the cabinet,
- You receive included customizable foam inserts,
- The hinges operate with dampener gas springs,
- It has an exterior dimension of 46 x 12.25 x 4.5-inches and an interior dimension of 36 x 8 x 2.5-inches,
- You can load the exterior and interior with 40 lb,
- You receive included the instructions and mounting hardware
Pro : Easy to install, well made, conceals well
Con : Only conceals and not made to keep your firearms secure.
Covert Cabinets SG-58 Gun Cabinet Wall Shelf Hidden Storage
The Covert Cabinet SG-58 is similar to the previous models as the compartment drops down under the shelf. It has a magnetic locking system that opens with a magnetic key and blends in with other furniture. A great secret gun safe conceals but does not keep your firearms safe.
Stand Out Features:
- This Covert Cabinet is 58-inches and the hidden compartment drops down beneath it,
- It has an Espresso finish and you can easily store your rifle and a handgun in it,
- It has a 2 magnetic operating system that opens with the 2 magnetic keys provided,
- The hinges open smoothly as it works with a dampener gas spring,
- It has an exterior dimension of 58 x 12,25 x 4.5-inches and an interior dimension of 36 x 8 x 2.5-inches,
- You can load the exterior and interior with 40 lb.
American Furniture Classics 611 10 Gun/Curio Slider Cabinet Combination
The American Furniture Classic gun cabinets concealed behind a tempered glass display and slide out. You can easily place your rifle and shotgun in this display cabinet and fits into any room. It has a unique slider lock and easily accessible.
Stand Out Features:
- The American Furniture Classic gun cabinet is in a brown color design,
- It is made from wood and wood veneer,
- It has a sliding gun storage hidden behind the curio display,
- It has a unique slider lock on the inside of the curio display,
- The interior has glass shelves to display items,
- Behind the lower door, it has extra locking storage space,
- You receive two sets of keys one to unlock the glass door and one to unlock the concealed storage space
- The shelves are adjustable, and
- It weighs 190 pounds and measures 22 x 26 x 66-inches
Pro : Made from solid wood, vintage design give it a great look with other furniture of your room, can fit up to a 4 ft gun
Con : Does not come fully assembled. assembling it is very easy.
Other Secret Gun Safes
Now if you are looking for something completely different then look at the following secret gun safes.
The Pillow Safe
With the pillow safe, you receive a pillow with a leather compartment on the inside of the pillow to hold your valuables while sleeping. The secret gun compartments kept secured into place with magnets and automatically shut.
Stand Out Features:
- The pillow safe has a soft touch to it with a brushed polyester cover,
- The secret compartment is on the inside of the pillow,
- The hidden closure is kept secure in place with magnets and shuts automatically,
- It weighs very light 1.9 pounds and measures 20 x 28 x 5-inches
Pro : Great to use for your handgun, comfortable to sleep on
Con : Only made for concealment and not securing items.
Mantle Clock Safe Concealment Hidden Storage Compartment
Mantle Clocks have always been classic in any home as it blends in with most furniture pieces and décor. This Mantle clock safe is made with a walnut finish and solid wood with a clock fixture. It folds open to reveal a safe behind the face and even works. It has a magnetic latched and hinged panel while the compartments lined with felt. It works with an AA battery and has four feet at the bottom.
Stand Out Features:
- The Mantle Clock has a vibrant walnut finish and great for storing valuable items,
- It has quartz movement and made from wood,
- It folds open to reveal the safe behind the face and has a magnetic latch,
- The inside of the compartment has felt lining,
- It weighs 5.5 pounds and measures 4.7 x 9.4 x 13.3-inches
Pro : Has a functional clock, has a strong magnet
Con : Does not have a lock and only conceals.
Handgun Concealment Flag Box Quick Access
This Memorial Handgun concealment flag box gives you quick access to your valuable. The concealment box has a MDF fiberboard construction with an oak finish. It opens from the front and great if you are in a hurry. You can easily fit your S&W 357 Magnum, a knife, and other valuables in it. All these items are concealed behind the flag presentation. Magnets keep the door in place and it does not include the paper flag display.
Stand Out Features:
- You can hide your valuables in plain sight with this Memorial Handgun flag display box,
- It has enough space for a 3 x 5 paper flag presentation,
- Does not include the flag display
- Enough room to keep different items together,
- Hang it on a wall, shelf, or mantle and it has non-scratch feet,
- The front door has Plexiglas and measures 17 x 12-inches
Pro : Looks great and durable
Con : Does not have a lock.
Here we looked at some of the best hidden gun safes, go for this If you are only looking for a safe place to conceal your firearm. Hidden gun safes are sure to keep you mesmerized However, they only keep things concealed and not much secure, so we recommend that you still buy yourself a proper gun safe if you require a solid safety. The majority of these hidden gun safes works with magnetic locks but is not as secure as your standard gun safes.
Do you have a handgun and have other valuables that you need to store in a safe place our Stack-On PS-1520 Super-Sized Personal Safe Review may help you decide if it is suitable for your needs. Everyone these days needs some form of security measures in place.
There are different sizes available, but when it comes to storing a handgun and other valuables together a small safe will just not do. Here is why the PS-1520 may be just what you are looking for.
The Stack-On PS-1520 is a Sturdy and Versatile Safe
The Stack-On PS-1520 has a versatile and sturdy design as it has three foam-padded shelves that you can remove. This allows the internal space to become bigger to accommodate your needs. As it measures 19.7-inches x 13.75-inches x 13-inches you have loads of space for your accessories, documents, handguns, and jewelry.
The sturdy design of the gun safe has many safety features, as the steel door is pried-resistant with two steel locking bolts that function with an electronic numerical keypad. The hinges of the safes concealed on the inside of the unit. For extra safety, you can program in your personal code from 3 to 8 digits with a silent mode if you do find it to be annoying.
The keyhole you find hidden behind the keypad. However, this safe is not very portable and not made for moving around. It weighs 45lbs and on the bulky side.
Ease of Installation
For ease of installation, the PS-1520 has all its hardware included. There are pre-drilled holes that you can attach it to the floor of a shelf, in a closet, or under a desk. As mentioned previously it has a big space and accommodates a number of loot without cramming the items.
As you can remove the shelves, you can place them in different positions to create separate spaces and even the walls are foam padded. The electronic lock you can easily set up.
Features of Stack-On PS-1520
- The gun safe operates with an electronic lock and key,
- Designed with two live locking door bolts,
- Has a solid plate steel resistant design,
- The safe, includes an adjustable barrel rest,
- The door is pry-resistant,
- The hinges are concealed,
- The keypad, you can use in stealth mode as you can put the sound on or off and by entering the code incorrect more than three times results in a 20-second lockout and then a 5-minute lockout,
- It lets you know when the battery is low and you receive two backup keys
- For ease of installation, it has pre-drilled mounting holes and you receive the hardware included,
- There are two removable shelves and both the shelves and the walls of the safes lined with foam padding,
- Additionally, you receive an emergency override key, and
- The safe is California Firearm Safety Device approved,
- The gun safe measures 19.7-inches x 13.75-inches x 13-inches and weighs 45 lbs.
Stack-On PS-1520 Review
The Stack-On PS-1520 reviews available online has many positive related issues from customers who have bought the product. They are pleased with the construction and security features presented in this great gun safe. There have been some minor complaints about the keypads failing or not operating and seems to be a norm with this type of technology across all products from different brands.
Pros and Cons related to the PS-1520
- Affordably priced,
- The option of turning the annoying beeping sound off when using the keypad is great,
- The gun safes made from durable material,
- Very spacious on the inside,
- Easy to install with the included hardware and pre-drilled mounting holes,
- The pry bar resistant designs, superb, and
- The foam padding is great when placing your handgun in it.
- The safe is not fireproof.
- Not Very Portable because of it’s weight.
Many people buy this safe as a gun safe, but present you with the versatility to keep your important possessions out of harm’s way. For those who complained that it is not a high-security safe, you will be paying an arm and a leg if you are looking for one that is like Fort Knox. It is an affordable, safe and California Firearm Safety Device approved. It presents you with the security you need. We hope that our Stack-On PS-1520 Super-Sized Personal Safe Review helps you make an informative choice when in need of protecting your valuable. The safes not listed for protection against fire, but still serve its purpose of keeping your handguns out of prying eyes way. It has ample space and you can keep your entire valuable collection safe.
There is no meaning of owning a gun if somebody break into your house or office and you can’t access your firearm in time, this is very common mistake that gun owners make and can’t defend themselves despite owning a firearm. There’s one solution to it, keep a quick access gun safe at least for your handgun. You don’t need to keep your large weapon arsenal at quick access, because in any kind of emergency situation you can only use one gun. So, Here are some of the Best Quick Access Gun safe to defend your home and office.
Best Quick Access Handgun Safe
Here are some of the excellent products that made to our list of easy access gun safe.
Gunvault GV2000S Multi Vault Standard Gun Safe
Gunvault GV2000s comes with two shelf so you can keep a gun and other valuables. This safe is very strong built with 16 gauge steel, Gunvault patented no eyes keypad gives fast access in emergency, this safe is a good balance of price and the quality. but here is the main reason why this safe is popular, Gunvault GV2000s is very handy, you can mount it anywhere in any direction at your place, you can place it anywhere near your bed, inside your closet because of it’s shape and size.
- Removable interior shelf
- Back up keys
- No eyes keypad to easily access safe even in dark.
- Audio feedback that can be disable in silent mode
- Tamper indicator notes all invalid attempts to open safe, and in built computer blocks access after several wrong entry codes.
- Powered with 9v alkaline battery.
The separator shelving in middle of GV2000s is made with plastic that may have fitting and quality issue, and other thing is GV2000s doesn’t have a low battery indicator. There are no major downsides in GV2000s, it will satisfy your needs for sure.
Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe – QAP1BE
Sentry Safe Biometric Quick Access Pistol Safe is combination of Heavy construction and great technology, QAP1BE comes with the smoothest and quickest fingerprint reader in the market and setup is very easy. It has 4 buttons with blue light for the combination lock. doesn’t matter which feature you use to open it, it opens very quickly and silently. it has a enough room to store a handgun with extra mag and flashlight. You can mount QAP1BE in Horizontal orientation like floor, shelf or flat mount anywhere, screws are also included with the product.
- Both Biometric and Keypad access.
- Easily accessible with single hand.
- zero feedback lock for quite entry.
- Made with 12 gauge solid steel.
- Pry-resistant door
Battery lasts for around 2.5 months buyers expecting longer battery life. Other than that it has no problems, QAP1BE is the perfect bedside safe.
Gunvault SpeedVault SVB500 gun safe
Gunvault SpeedVault SVB500 provides you the quickest access with it’s fast activation drop down drawer and position of gun inside safe, It’s a great night stand safe if you want to mount it near your bed, it has a very little light inside to make it possible to operate at night. Built with 18 Gauge steel with excellent features and quality makes this safe perfect for quick access your handgun.
- Biometric Finger print Scanner that gives you access of your gun in a second.
- Interior light that helps you at night.
- Interior form that saves your firearm from scratches.
- Fast Activation drop down drawer that gives quickest access in the market.
- Back up keys.
Drop down drawer makes a little noise when it opens, but not so loud that would make an issue.
Best Quick Access Rifle Safe
BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe
BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe is very solid built and reliable safe that can carry 3 rifles and one handgun with additional handgun shelf inside. It’s perfect for home you can attach it to wall or floor with pre-drilled points. Fingerprint reorganization is very fast and smooth that gives you quick access, this is the best quick access rifle safe with biometric technology you got in this price range. This barska rifle safe has no issue what so ever with its quality and reliability.
- Bio metric lock with capacity of storing up to 120 finger prints
- Has a handgun shelf.
- Very Silent Door, makes no noise
- Back up keys to open safe.
- Powered by 4 AA Batteries that can last upto 2 years.
Manufacturer advertises that this safe can carry 4 rifles and a handgun, it’s overstatement. This safe is made for storing 3 rifles and 1 handgun.
Mounting Magnet For Quick Access at Office
If you’re at office and need a quick access, this is the one gives quickest access than any other gun product, you can attach it to any metal it’s a very strong magnet, if you want to attach it under your wooden table than you can simple staple it, there’s no need of additional hardware.This works great and saves a space of gun safe. i would definitely recommend this to those who doesn’t need safe.
We hope that This list of Best Quick Access Gun Safe helps you to purchase right product for your needs. Safety is Most Important.
Do you own a firearm – you need a safe! Welcome, and stay for a while as we have a safe that may just interest you. First, it is a legal requirement these days to have a safe if you own a firearm. Secondly, you do not want your kids hurting themselves playing with the firearm lying around. Lastly, you do not want your firearm stolen during a theft, as this causes you great harm if that weapon used to shoot somebody.
We are proud to present you with First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock. This safe is part of a range of three highly rated waterproof and fireproof safes. This specific one is the 2nd biggest in its range and has a capacity of 1.31 cubic feet. Moreover, believe me, it will stand the test of time, and get the job done.
Why you need the First Alert 2092DF
A good question to ask and the reason is that the First Alert 2092DF packed with some awesome features. It is a great gun safe for your home or office and withstands potential hazards such as theft, fire, and water.
Fireproof & Waterproof Safe
When placing your valuables in this safe it has considerable security to keep it safe during a fire. It is UL classified to protect important items at 1700° for up to an hour. Not only will it protect your precious items against fire it is waterproof as well.
You know how water can damage valuable during a fire and this safe protects it from water seepage from occurring. It has a waterproof seal protecting your contents keeping it dry and safe.
In addition, the 2092DF comes with override keys that you can find concealed inside the safe. During an emergency, they are easy to access if you do happen to forget the pass codes.
It has four live locking steel bolts to secure it preventing forced entry and pry resistant as the door hinges are covered.
Suitable for storing different valuable items
Store different valuable items in the First Alert 2092DF Waterproof 1-Hour Fire Safe with Digital Lock. You can store cash, travel documents, firearms, jewelry and more. Inside the safe, you have shelves that you can detach. There is a key rack to organize small contents neatly, and they are easy to remove.
The interior of the gun safe has ample storage space for your small to medium sized items. It even protects your electronic media, against fire and water.
Ease of installation and use
One important thing about this safe is that it is easy to program by using a combination of 3 to 8 numerical codes. You can change the codes as often. If you do happen to lose the key, you can easily request one from First Alert.
The gun safe is easy to install in your business or home against any standard wall. You receive instructions making it easier for you to install.
Specification and Features
- The First Alert 2092DF weighs 93 lbs,
- It has a backlit digital keypad and an emergency override key,
- Designed with 4 live door bolts and concealed hinges, making it pry-resistant,
- The shelves are adjustable and have ample positions you can use,
- It is protected against fire and water, keeping your valuable dry up to 1700° for up to an hour,
- Place any type of valuable in it from electronic media, documents, to your firearm,
- Included inside the safe there is a hanging key rack for storing keys, passports and more,
- Has an interior dimension of 13.63 inches x 13.25 inches x 12.5 inches,
- The exterior dimension is 18 inches x 17.5 inches x 19.63 inches, and
- You receive a 5-year limited warranty, with an aftercare replacement guarantee if exposed to fire.
Overall, when it comes to First Alert 2092DF reviews, consumers have partial thoughts. Some customers like this safe as it has ample space for safekeeping, but not happy with the directions for setting the code. While others feel that, the cover over the keypad is an annoyance.
Pros and Cons related to the 2092DF safe
- As it is water and fireproof resistant, you can easily leave your valuables locked away in it,
- The codes are easy to set and reset,
- Offers you ample space for storing important items, and
- The 5-year warranty is great with the aftercare in case of a fire
- Minor complaints about the plastic handles, and the cover you need to lift up when entering the codes, and
- Many found the instructions for programming the safe a hassle.
Proper instructions for programming the codes
- Open the safe so that the bolts are extended, now position the door handle in a downward position,
- Open the cover and press the reset button,
- Enter the code followed by the # key,
- Enter again the code followed by the # key,
- The green light will light up for a successful code entering, and same methods used for changing old codes.
The First Alert 2092DF is made for safeguarding your important items at home or in your office. It protects against three important hazards, water, fire, and theft. While the five-year guarantee with after care is a windfall. For serenity, this is a reasonably priced safe to keep your possessions confined and your kids out of harm’s way.
Free will is balanced by conscientious! Nowhere is this clearer than within a population of firearm owners. As a gun owner, one needs to learn to be cautious while at the shooting range and at home. You need to learn safety rules and responsibility when handling a weapon, especially around children.
With the Hornady Security Rapid Gun Safe in your home, it deals with two major dilemmas that all firearm owners face: easy to get to emergency right to use and safe storage space for your firearm at all times. TODAY, you will see what makes this gun safe one of the best gun storage providers available on the market! Here is my personal review of the Hornady Rapid Safe:
Why You Need This Gun Safe
The Hornady Rapid Safe metal designed lock box securely holds a single firearm stowed away for ease of access during emergencies. One can use this gun safe anywhere, but more likely to be placed beside your bed.
The gun safes packed with features and one that stands out the most is the rapid entry via the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) emitter. The gun safes constructed with 16-gauge steel with a high-quality finish making the lock box look and feel nice.
When holding the Rapid gun safe in your hand, it is on the heavy side and weighs 16 lbs when placed on our shipping scale. The interior has enough foam padding to store your pistol in the built-in metal sleeve. Moreover, the great thing about this gun safe is the fact that once you open the door it presents you with your pistol and great in emergencies.
No matter how many times you open this gun safe your pistols presented to you in the same way without the pistol moving around and opens with a pair of gas struts. The only thing that you may find is that it will take up some room when placed on a nightstand.
When comparing the Hornady Security Rapid gun safe to other brands out there, it exceeds the ASTM International standards and approved by the state of California.
Getting Right of Entry
One can get right of entry to the Rapid in three ways: a built-in electronic keypad, mechanical key, or RFID entry. For the fastest entry, RFID works the best as here at home, we have tried all of them. The keypad comes second while using the metal key is a bit on the slow side and great if not pressured for time. The RFID keys one can program and you receive one credit card-sized keycard, one key fob, and 3 rubber wristbands.
Wearing the wristband is something that you need to get used to and while wearing does not pinch you. I wear mine while sleeping and the RFID keys all work perfectly once programmed. The lock box has a two-memory slot design and you can only use two of the keys at any given time.
While the other problem is that, you will not be able to open the lock box with two bracelets and the key fob at the same time. The Hornady Rapid Safe comes with a standard entry code that you can easily change.
Benefits, Specifications, And Features of The Rapid Safe
- The Rapid gun safe is a combination safe with a preset code that you can easily change, and works with power – meaning that the safe always needs to be powered,
- The firearm safe includes 5 different RFID tags such as 3 by bracelets, one by key fob, and one by key card. It stores up to two different tags at a time and you can only program two tags to use, but the other tags can be circulated,
- Your gun safe can be operated without power and runs on the built-in battery power (AA batteries) and offers you with different light warnings that you can see in the manual provided here,
- While the system is on there is a backlit reader and switches off when the system times out after a couple of seconds, or when the battery is low, but can be manually turned off as well,
- The Hornady Security Rapid Gun Safes designed for both right/left handed people and you can reserve it to any position needed,
- The design of the gun safes versatile and accommodates most 4-inch barreled revolvers and 5-inch pistols,
- You receive included with your lock box a security cable, power supply cord & 220V adapter, 3 RFID bracelet tags, 1 RFID card tag, 1 RFID key fob tag, 2 circular keys, warranty card, owner’s manual, and the Hornady Decal Magnet,
- It comes with a limited warranty for a year, and
- The safes made from thick 16-gauge steel weighs 16 lbs and have a dimension of 15.5” x 9” x 3.5-inches.
When you need a little bit more than just my word, you can read some interesting Hornady Security Rapid gun safe reviews online. One of these is Amazon, and customers have provided excellent feedback related to this safe. Customers have unbiased feelings when buying the gun safe as many have said that their gun was stuck in the safe. Others are pleased with the product and work as advertised.
Pros & Cons While Using The Hornady Rapid Safe
- The gun safes sturdy and well built
- The instruction manuals easy to understand,
- The backlit keys are great as it lightens up as soon as you touch the keypad,
- When pressing the keys, it does not have a beeping sound and is great,
- They include different ways of opening the gun safe, so if there is a problem with either one of the options should work,
- The mechanical locks concealed and needs prying open, and
- Accessing the gun safe is quite fast at times.
All complaints here are problems that I have not personally had while working with the gun safe:
- The gun got stuck in the safe and it was a present with a typical 30-day return window,
- Complaints about the control panel made out of fragile plastic,
- Sometimes takes a while to open and close
While using the Hornady Security Rapid Gun Safe it has worked flawlessly. The way of entry is fast and all the available RFID options are great and much better than using your fingerprint. The design is sturdy and while some say they can open it with a paper clip will have to see if my toddlers are intelligent enough to try it! It stands by my bedside and I have even taken it with me in my car!
While searching to find a great gun safe it amazes one how many different sizes and shapes of weapon safes there are available to choose – making your choice a difficult one. Recently, I bought myself the Stack-On PDS-1500 gun safe for a good reason – it is California approved when it comes to Firearm Safety Devices meeting all requirements of the Penal Code section 23655 regulations.
Not only does it carries the requirements but has many other important features and benefits that may be right for you as well.
Why You Need This Safe
The first and most important reason why you need the PDS-1500 is the same reason I bought it – and that is keeping your handgun or other valuable safe. However, there are many other reasons as well and with my personal experience using this safe I am going to give you some superb reasons.
Firstly, the Stack-On PDS-1500 is well constructed and the steel doors are sturdy offering you ultimate security to keep small hands out of it. It can house more than just one handgun and we have both our .22 and .380 inside it.
Furthermore, the complete unit comes with concealed hinges adding a second layer of security. The design of the gun safes superb and comes with 2 pre-drilled holes found at the back to fix it to your drawer next to your bed.
The electronic safe works with 4 AA batteries that are included making it cost effective when used as the batteries last for a few months.
Observing the safe for the first time
The door of the PDS-1500 is made of thick steel and you can see the quality and time taken in making the safe. The first time you will need to open the safe with the included key to install the batteries and found on the interior of the safe. You receive a detailed manual with simple instructions that are easy to follow. Battery low indications presented with the yellow light as it flashes.
Entering the code is just as easy as fitting the batteries by pressing a reset button found on the back door. The door remains open during entering your code. Keep it open until the codes registered before closing. And more important if you want the safe door to close properly you need to make sure that the knobs turned completely to the 12:00 position for the locking mechanism to lock so do not chase it or you may find that the safe did not lock.
The keypad makes a beeping sound and you can turn it on/off manually.
Benefits, Features, And Specifications
- The PDS-1500 is a drawer designed safe,
- Designed with solid steel construction and the door is pry-resistant concealed with hinges and a 2 steel live action locking bolt system,
- California approved Firearm Safety regulated,
- The electronic lock has a large button keypad and you can personalize it with 3 – 8 digit security coding – it also has added security features if you enter the code three times incorrectly resulting in a 20-second lockout, followed by a 5-minute lockout if the codes entered incorrectly for more than 3 times,
- The keypad tone can be switched off manually and offers you silent mode entry,
- Designed with a low battery warning system and includes two backup keys with mounting hardware,
- The size is perfect for a night stand with dimensions 4.38 x 11.81 x 8.63-inches weighing 13.1 lbs,
- The interior is soft with foam padding for protecting valuable, and
- You receive a 3-year user warranty.
Customer Stack-On PDS-1500 Reviews
Before finally deciding to buy the electronic safe, I had researched some of the available Stack-On PDS-1500 reviews available from Amazon – as I bought the product through them. Customers have positive reviews when talking about this gun safe as a reliable, solid construction, and easy to use. You may even see video clips of people opening their safe with a paperclip and many have tried it to find that there’s no way it opens no matter how hard you try.
Pros & Cons while using the PDS-1500
Primarily I must add before writing the Stack-On PDS-1500 Gun Safe Review I even tried opening my safe with a paperclip and must tell you I have not broken into it after numerous tries.
- Keeps both my valuable and handgun safe
- Has a great warranty period
- The constructions great offering longevity
- The design and colors superb
- Fits comfortably in my night stand and all depend on the type of night stand you have
- Opens quickly for access to your gun
The only thing that I would complain about is the keyboard and front cover made of plastic and will wear out with time.
My Final Word
If you are looking for a firearm safe that can keep your handgun and valuable safe I recommend the PDS-1500 as a durable and easy to use safely. I hope that the provided Stack-On PDS-1500 review helps you to make an informative decision when the time comes to buy a great gun safe. Safety comes first, especially if you have small ones in the home – THINK GUN SAFETY!
Any firearm holder needs protection from their home to the office. This is where the BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe is the best in its kind. As a firearm owner, I recently bought myself one of these biometric safes to keep my rifles and some of my sensitive documents and equipment out of harm’s way. Since I have received it and mounted it in a safe place in my home, I am pleased to say that I am very impressed with this cabinet for a good reason and would like to share my review with you.
What Makes The BARSKA Quick Safe Special
The BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe provides you with loads of space to keep your valuables securely stashed away. Even for a person who does not have an armory of firearms, the rifle safe provides you with ample space to hold up to four rifles and fitted with a dependable biometric fingerprint reader storing up to 120 fingerprints.
With the fingerprint reader, you can easily open it safely and found that it takes plus minus 4 – 5 seconds to open. The advantage is that you only use one finger and need to keep the reader clean from smudges on a regular basis and best to wipe it clean after use.
There is no fumbling around in the dark by trying to remember password codes or combinations, to open as good in anyone’s books. All that you need to do is push the power button, scan your fingerprint on the provided optic sensor and the door opens.
Ample storage space
The interior of the BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe has a four position-resting place to keep your shotgun and rifle securely in an upright position. It has a small storage shelf that you can remove if you are in need of more space. With the shelf in place, you can store your spare magazines and ammo or use it to keep other important items safely packed away. The four positions-resting sections, one can remove as well.
The safe weighs in at 66 pounds, making it difficult for one person to move around and for ease of installing it has 6 mounting points found in the back of the gun safe. You receive the mounting hardware included. Once the gun safe arrived, I was able to mount it securely to a wall or even the floor as well.
It has a solid steel construction with a 3-point locking system preventing ease of access. According to the manufacturer, the scanning optical sensor is energy efficient and the provided 4 AA included batteries should last for up to 2-years (still need to prove this, as I have not owned it long enough.)
The color of the rifle safe is black and the complete constructions 2mm steel. Once you open the safe, it warns you with a beep sound and one can mute this function. In case the batteries fail, you have backup keys to access the gun safe. Alternatively, you can use the external battery pack that is great for changing the batteries with new ones.
Specifications and Features of the AX11652
- The AX11652 is front-opening rifle safe that you can either mount to the floor or a wall
- It is secured with a 3-point deadlocking system
- For ease of access the BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe can store up to 120 different fingerprints
- When opened the safe alerts you with a beeping sound that you can mute
- Designed with pre-drilled mounting holes and includes mounting hardware
- For backup, you receive two keys if the batteries fail to operate or the reader fails to scan
- The rifle safe has an emergency back-up battery pack and operates with 4 AA batteries supplied
- Made from 2mm steel and available in color black
- Dimensions: Exterior 8.6 x 9.8 x 52.17-inches, Interior 6.3 x 9.7 x 52-inches
- Weighs 66 lbs
- Not fireproof or waterproof
- 1-year limited warranty
- CA DOJ approved
What other Users Had To Say About The AX11652
In general, other users have provided some helpful BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe Reviews. They are pleased as the biometric reader works flawlessly and is easy to set up. The rifle safe is well constructed and durable and storing the fingerprints even if the battery fails is superb. The only negative remarks regarding this model are one person who said that it does not hold 4 long guns that have pistol grips and scopes attached to them. While another user commented that not all models of rifles fit into the safe.
Benefits and Disadvantages while using the AX11652
- I have found that I can easily access the AX11652 in the dark without the need of using a key
- The cabinet is easily accessible and a great benefit by means of the included finger reader as I am hopeless at remembering passwords
- The mute function is great as the beep sound can become annoying when used
- The provided back-up keys work as expected and the fact that you have an external battery pack is great
- The shelf and barrel holder is removable to provide more space if you need it
- As I do not personally own different types of rifles I have not found any defects in the rifle safe
- With the one customer previously mentioning that not all types of long rifles fit into the safe could be a problem for some
- At times, the finger reader will not scan your fingerprint and best to keep the reader clean and wipe it off when received before recording fingerprints and after use
The BARSKA Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe is an excellent, safe to keep your rifles and handguns secure. The gun safe is easy to access in any type of situation by only using your finger. It has a sturdy design with durable construction to keep all your items out of prying hands. Although the safe is not fireproof or waterproof, it does carry the CA DOJ approval that is a plus for me. If you are looking for these features, you can expect to pay more as this model comes at an affordable price. If you need to keep your firearms out of the kids’ hands and still meet the requirements regarding having firearms at home this is your best solution.
When comparing different firearm safes one can always depend on the best in wall gun safe. WHY – Because you can hide them with various techniques, better and in most cases impossible for burglars to break into.
There are different models available on the market for you to choose and these include the wall gun safes that we will discuss with you here. The provided models are easy to access all depending on where they are located (an important thing to remember.)
Some models provide you with waterproof and fireproof features protecting your items from damage. Moreover, most importantly, they keep curious kids away and one needs to use discretion when entering codes. So, let us get started in showing you some of the in wall gun safes we found to be the best.
In-Wall Cabinet – Stack-On IWC-22
The Stack-On IWC-22 is a small wall gun safe and looks similar to an electrical box. The interior of the cabinets lined with foam to prevent your valuables from scratching. The exterior and interiors made from durable steel while you can easily remove the shelves and comes with a 3-year limited warranty – this covers defects and workmanship. You receive two removable shelves made from steel while the steel door has a three-point locking system. The gun safe weighs 15 pounds and the shelves are adjustable as well.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the Stack-On IWC-22
- Dimensions: 20.25 x 3.87 x 15.37-inches
- Weighs: 15 pounds
- Designed with two removable steel shelves that you can adjust as well – the shelves are on the narrow side
- The interior of the gun safe is lined with foam
- It has a 3-point locking system
- The wall gun safe is easy to install and comes with pre-drilled holes, however, the door does not have a handle for opening
- The gun safe is not waterproof or fireproof
- You receive a 3-year limited warranty
Mesa MAWS2113E Electronic Wall Safe
The Mesa MAWS2113E is an adjustable wall safe to provide protection for your valuables and documents. It has a simple design for ease of installation and has available pre-drilled holes for mounting with two interior shelves. You receive an electronic lock that is battery operated. You receive two keys for manual operation if the batteries happen to fail. The keypad provides you with a combination of access codes that are easy to change. The safe weighs 40 pounds and the door does not have a handle and requires you to leave the key in the hole for ease of opening.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the MAWS2113E
- It has a small design, making it easier for you to install with dimensions of 6.8 x 15.2 x 22-inches
- The wall gun safe provides you with adjustability
- The interior is lined with foam for keeping valuable safe
- You receive two by removable and adjustable shelves
- It has an electronic lock design that works with Alkaline + sized batteries
- The safe is not waterproof or fireproof
- For ease of installation, it has pre-drilled holes
- Weighs: 40 pounds and available in a beige color that includes the batteries and provided mounting hardware
- You receive a 1-year parts and labor warranty
In Wall Gun Safe Barska Biometric
The Barska Biometric in wall gun safe is a small safe that works with a fingerprint reader. It recognizes up to 120 fingerprints and battery operated. In the case of an emergency, you receive two override keys and according to the manufacturer, the batteries last up to 2-years depending on how much you use your fingerprint reader. It has an external battery compartment and makes changing of the batteries easier and one does not require the override keys to change the batteries. The interior of the gun safe has shelves for keeping items organized and designed with pre-drilled holes to anchor the unit.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the Barska Biometric
- The biometric system of the Barska is capable of storing up to 120 fingerprints
- The compact size of the wall gun safe makes hiding it much easier behind mirrors, picture frames, in cupboards and more
- It has a two-point deadbolt system design
- The biometric system is battery operated (4 x AA batteries) and includes two by overriding keys in case of battery failure
- When you buy this model you receive a protective flooring mat, mounting hardware, pre-drilled holes for ease of anchor, two emergency back-up keys, and AA batteries
- Provides you with 3 beep sounds if the batteries are low
- The safe is not fire or waterproof
- You receive a 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: exterior 15,5 x 3,73 x 20,75-inches outer 15,5 x 3,73 x 20,73-inches
- Weighs 28.8 lbs and constructed with steel
Full-Length In-Wall Gun Safe Stack-On IWC-55
For the rifle and shotgun owner, the Stack-On IWC-55 is one of the best in wall gun safes to own. Even the interior has a small steel shelf for keeping small valuables together. The bottom interior and shelf are lined with foam to protect your valuables from scratching and come with a 3-year warranty. It is easy to install and easily holds three handguns, a rifle, a shotgun, and spare magazines. You can easily remove the shelf to provide more space if needed. It has a 3-point locking system design.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the IWC-55
- Designed with a removable shelf (2 large and 1 small shelf) and completely constructed of steel
- The bottom of the safe and shelf is lined with foam for protecting your items
- It has a 3-point locking system
- Weighs 32 pounds
- Dimensions: exterior 15 ⅜ x 3 ⅞ x 54 ¾ -inches interior 14 x 3 ⅞ x 53 ¼ -inches
- Available in color beige
- Affordably priced and comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Does not come with pre-drilled holes for anchoring to the top or bottom of the gun safe
- Not fire or waterproof
Large Barska Biometric Wall Safe
The large Barska Biometric wall safe provides ample storage for important items in your home. With the biometric system, it can store up to 120 different fingerprints. The interior has a unique additional locked compartment for sensitive items with a folding tray and LED light. For ease of use you receive an override key in case the batteries fail on you and available with mounting hardware. The locking systems designed with a 2 bolt-motorized steel bolt system.
Features, Specifications, and Benefits of the AX12408
- Designed with a biometric fingerprint scanner that memorizes up to 120 different fingerprints
- Has an interior locking compartment, interior LED light, removable shelves, and fold out tray
- Weighs 48 lbs
- Dimensions: outer 31.5” x 15.5” x 4-inches inner 30” x 13.6” x 3.5-inches
- Made from sheet steel
- Includes 6 AA batteries, 2 Interior keys, 2 Exterior back-up keys, mounting screws, internal floor mat, plastic separators, and Allen Wrench
- Designed with a 2 steel bolt motorized locking system
- 1-year Limited Warranty
We hope that you have found our best in wall gun safe a big help in choosing one that is best suited for you. Whether you are in need of finding a small to large gun safe or an electronic, biometric, or manual operated gun safe you are sure to find it here. Thanks for visiting and be sure to look at some of our in-depth gun safe reviews!
As a firearm owner, you need secure storage and instant access to them should the time come for you to protect your family. The best way to do this is by having an under bed gun safe providing you with instant access and keeps your firearms stored right beside you.
The last thing that you want to do in an emergency is to search for your handgun or any weapon you own. Having your firearm close by can make a huge difference in keeping your family protected and out of harm’s way.
With this in mind, what really makes these under bed safes so appealing – not only do they provide you with quick access and constructed from small to large providing ample space for different types of firearms? Some present you with keyless access with pullout shelves and one can use them in a truck or SUV.
They provide you with some great benefits, with this in mind, let us look at the 3 best under bed gun safe for home defense, and see which of these safes are right for you!
Before we read full review, Let’s take a quick look at the best under the bed Gun safe.
|Name||Lock Type||Check Out !|
|Stealth DV652 Under Bed Defense Vault||Electronic Lock||Check Price|
|Monster Vault under the bed safe||Electronic Lock||Check Price|
|American Security Defense Vault||Electronic Lock||Check Price|
Stealth DV652 Under Bed Defense Vault
For the rifle and shotgun owner, the Stealth DV652 is one of the best under bed gun safes available on the market. This model will provide you peace of mind as your firearms are locked away safely and still in reach when needed. It is a uniquely designed safe with an electronic lock and when touched it illuminates allowing you to see the numbers you are punching in while dark. It has a five-point locking bar design for opening the safe door with a foam-padded tray. Store all your weapons safely as the padding prevents it from scratching. The safe weighs 75 lbs made from 14-gauge steel making it a heavy-duty gun safe. It even has pre-drilled holes for mounting it to the floor or even in a wardrobe if you prefer. This specific safe is similar to the American Security Defense Vault.
Specifications, Features and Benefits of the DV652
- The DV652 has an ESL5 electronic lock system with backlight making using it in the dark easier
- It is an under the bed, safe that provides ample space for storing your shotgun and rifle
- It is made from durable 14-gauge steel with a five point sliding bar for ease of opening
- Carries the CA DOJ Firearm Safety Device approval
- Dimensions: external – 6 x 52 x 14-inches, internal tray – 3 ⅜ x 43 ¼ x 13-inches
- Weighs 75 lbs
- The safe is not fireproof or waterproof
- Comes with pre-drilled mounting holes and hardware for securing to the floor, in a drawer, or against the wall
Monster Vault under the bed safe
The Monster Vault has a great design with a slide out drawer. It provides you with ample space to store a handgun and additional clip. This safe is a great under bed safe with functionality as you can use it in your vehicle as well. This is because of its small size, making it easy to carry. The safes designed with a digital combination lock and one can program it with either a 3 – 8 number access code. The best of all this safe comes with a 7-year consumer warranty.
Specifications, Features and Benefits of the Monster Vault
- The Monster Vault weighs 140 pounds and made from cold rolled steel
- The design provides you with 3 cubic feet of storage and can take up to 100 pounds of capacity
- For comfort, it has a huge horizontal drawer that slides out
- Dimensions: 7 x 48 x 28-inches
- Designed with digital combination lock to program 3 – 8 digit access codes
- The safe is not fireproof or waterproof
- Comes with a 7-year consumer warranty
American Security Defense Vault
The American Security defense vault is very similar to the Stealth DV652 mentioned earlier. The gun safe has an electronic lock that provides you with an illuminated backlight for ease of use during the night. The interior of the gun tray has soft padding and prevents your firearms from scratches while it slides out for ease of use. You can choose whether you want to anchor it to the floor or mount it on a wall as it is pre-drilled and you receive a mounting kit included. The construction of the under bed gun safe is made from 14-gauge steel with a five point locking system. You can easily fit in a shotgun or rifle.
Specifications, Features and Benefits of the Monster Vault
- Designed with illuminated keypad that features an AMSEC’s ESL5 locking system and great when you need to use it in the dark
- It has a beeping sound alert, that can be muted if preferred and notifies you if the batteries are low
- Dimensions: outer 6 x 52 x 14-inches, interior of tray 3 ⅜ x 43 ¼ x 13-inches big enough to place 2 long firearms next to each other
- You receive a 9-volt battery, four large screws, a rubber mat and override key
- The safe is not fireproof or waterproof
- Weighs: 90 pounds
These best under bed gun safes provide each one with a different benefit and feature. Always remember that it is best to bolt your gun safe to the floor securing it, as it will take an intruder a bit longer to access to it. Always make a list of your entire requirement before buying your safe and we hope that the information provided helps you in making the right choice.